This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:03:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- References: <20040120230704.GA15076@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 02:08:00PM +0100, Philippe Torche wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>The current cygwin snapshot has fixes for:
>>1) missing cygserver
>>2) bash hang
>>3) vim SEGV
>>If anyone has reported any other problems then please try the snapshot
>>and see if they still exist. 2 and 3 above are particularly nasty bugs
>>which could cause a lot of other mysterious problems.
>I'm using CVS compiled version of 2004-01-21 10:00 GMT+1 and I'm
>experimenting the following problem with pipe !
CVS != snapshot. Please try the snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html