This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS instructions
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:14:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: CVS instructions
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0401201752580.248@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
"Once you have the latest sources, "cvs update" will get any
changes since your last update."
A cvs update from src/ also downloads many other modules (I
guess all from
not just the changes from a winsup checkout:
Am I missing something obvious from the instructions ?
You can either check out a new tree everytime you want to update. Or,
what I do is execute "cvs -q update -l && cvs -q update *" from the src
directory. This will get new file elements in the src directory and then
update all existing subdirectories.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html