This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPTables question.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:21:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: IPTables question.
- References: <email@example.com> <4009174A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 12:06:50PM +0100, Dave Engbers wrote:
>Is it at all possible to run IPtables on Cygwin. I've trawled the net
>and newsgroups, the mailing list archives and my grandmother's agenda :)
>but I could not find it.
No, it is not at all possible to run iptables on cygwin.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html