This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Pat Verner <patverner at telkomsa dot net>
- Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:35:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc-2.95.3
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20040117110907.A4337@patsat.patsbbs.alt.za>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Samstag, 17. Januar 2004 um 10:09 schriebst du:
> Hi all
> Keeping up with the cutting edge is all very well, but can have side
> I am trying to port some package which are working very well under
> Linux; compiling them under Cygwin the first few worked fine, but the
> first bigger application (which requires SSL and mysql client) also
> uses getarg; this is causing "SIGSEGV" crashes in the processing of
> options. It works well under linux; the first difference is that the
> original is compiled with gcc-2.95.3.
> So - where can I get a cygwin gcc-2.95.3 package?
GCC2 for cygwin is no longer supported.
> Also: any ideas about the segmentation errors?
Any chance to get a hand on 'the first bigger application'?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html