This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: deleting a file ending with a dot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:24:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: deleting a file ending with a dot
- References: <5D60432AF619D81183C80002A5419F5D07F587@nnhmsw1.cox.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:21:17PM -0000, Hughes, Bill wrote:
>Sent: 16 January 2004 16:15 From: Christopher Faylor
>> If you mean the "Sender" field, then, yes, this is one way to filter.
>> Or you can filter on the Mailing-List field or the List-* fields.
>> It's really not too hard to figure something to filter on if you look
>> at the full headers.
>> (and now we hear from all of the people who say "My client doesn't allow
>If I can do it in Outlook... :-)
>I just filter on cygwin... anywhere in the header.
Please! don't add clear text mail addresses in email messages.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html