Re: cron + network share(w/ full access?)

Yes, this works fine.  I just ran some tests here and I
have no problem accessing shares from cron if the shares
are accessible without the need to authenticate (under
Windows).  I don't know why you and Tim had problems
getting this to work with his option 1 (which is all I
need - actually "Everyone" or "Guest" permissions is
sufficient here).

Larry