w2k terminal sessions and cygwin

Dear all,

Sorry if this seems repetitious, but I have been looking for quit a while to find a solution to this problem, and now I thought of getting close, you need to find out that whatever solution they provide for w2k only works from 2003 server ??
Basically is there any solution to get cygwin running under terminal services for normal users (not only the admin which istalls it).
Related threads, but without actual solution :

Many thanks,

Wim