This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:08:17 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CMake-1.8.3-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
CMake 1.8.3-1 is now available on Cygwin mirrors.
There has been a new release of the official cmake (1.8.3).
This is a minor release from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3.
Changes from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3
Bug #407 - nslookup is being deprecated for Red Hat and Fedora
Bug #408 - Using -D without a type does not always work
Bug #421 - QT\_WRAP\_CPP
Bug #425 - Suggsted mod to FindQt.cmake to handle qassistantclient.lib
Bug #426 - CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR unknown and inconsistent
Bug #452 - Less then 3 args crashes on STRING(TOUPPER/TOLOWER
See www.cmake.org for more information.
Cygwin CMake maintainer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html