This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems compiling lyx
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: koorapati_koundinya at emc dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:30:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems compiling lyx
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <206992158A64DC41A6CFBC58327CE94C040836@inba1mx1.corp.emc.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Hey Cygwin users,
> I'm having problems compiling lyx using g++ version 3.3.1 (more
> specifically during the linking of various objects). I've attached a clip of
> the final build log. Please have a look at this. Any help or pointers on
> this will be much appreciated at this time as I'm blank on this.
All the __GLOBAL__... symbols need to defined somewhere, link also with the
objects or the archive where these symbols are defined.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html