This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in fstream code and gcc-2 package?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "John Maddock" <john at johnmaddock dot co dot uk>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:46:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug in fstream code and gcc-2 package?
- References: <02ca01c3d12f$99abb120$b9510352@fuji>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 07:54 AM 1/2/2004, John Maddock you wrote:
>The following example code works cleanly on all the platforms I've tested
>on, except the gcc-2 package where it segfaults:
The gcc-2 package has been removed as a package from Cygwin mirrors (or
should be) and is no longer supported. Try it with the current Cygwin
gcc/g++ package (3.3.1). Your code executes without a crash there.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html