Re: Path Problems. Can anyone please help?

Hi,

> There was no reason to post 3 times with different subjects - that's just
> likely to annoy people.

  Thank you for your help. I shall try the approaches that you suggest. I
posted to the list thrice, because I was not sure if I was being clear
enough for someone to be able to understand my problem well enough and be
able to help. And everytime I changed the subject so that people do not
discard the mail thinking it is the same one, because I had made changes in
each one of them. I do not see why that should annoy anyone!

Regards,
Anjali.