This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Executing Perl scripts w/o the .pl
- From: "Shaffer, Kenneth" <shaffek at sciatl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:07:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Executing Perl scripts w/o the .pl
- Reply-to: kenneth dot shaffer at sciatl dot com
If using Active Perl with cygwin, put the following as the first line of
your perl scripts:
eval 'exec perl -S `cygpath -w $0`' if 0;
- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html