This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is perl-5.8.2 canonized for use on cygwin yet?
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:51:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Is perl-5.8.2 canonized for use on cygwin yet?
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <DLEDLBGGCHGDFMMGKBHBEEJBCDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 04:04:11PM -0700, "Blair P. Houghton" <email@example.com> wrote:
> In the meantime I realized that 5.8.2 is newer than I
> thought it was. Maybe I *am* the first to try to build
> it on cygwin. Nah. Someone out there has seen this
Works for me. Please give output from /usr/src/perl-5.8.2/myconfig,
make --version, and cygcheck -c make. If you mean you didn't use
Configure with the -d switch (highly recommended), please also attach
Feel free to email me directly and I'll try to help you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html