This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with 14th Dec cygwin1.dll snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:00:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problems with 14th Dec cygwin1.dll snapshot
- References: <BAY9-F22aYve5T7HVr5000144b8@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:24:13AM +0000, Arash Partow wrote:
>not helpful, in the future please be a bit more constructive
>with your comments
Don't you feel just a *tad* bit hypocritical here?
>On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 06:31:05AM +0000, Marcus Van Der Beek wrote:
>>Is it me or is the cygwin1.dll becoming more unstable each passing day?
To answer the question: It's you. You obviously don't understand that
a snapshot is not a release and that things can become unstable during
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html