RE: setup crashes on certain packages.

When I was running the installer (2.416) unders Windows XP Professional,
I pointed it to an invalid install directory and it crashed.  This is
conistant.

I was able to install though once I pointed it to the correct directory.
My download directory was created by version 2.415.  Inside of my
download directory is an directory titled
"ftp3%a%2f%2fftp.plig.net%2pub%2fcygwin".  In there was a setup.ini and
.setup.ini.swp files and a release directory containing my installs.

Before, when I tried to rename the directory, it gets renamed to the
above mess.  I cannot seem to work around it.  I think you need this
setup.ini.  That is my guess.  I never did an install without it.

 -  Joaquin