This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: InitDB with Postgresql after logging in as different user with ssh
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:43:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: InitDB with Postgresql after logging in as different user with ssh
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:36:21PM -0800, Sheela Rayala wrote:
> Creating template1 database in
> /usr/share/postgresql/data/base/1/... FATAL:could not
> create shared memory segment: Function not implemented
> Detail: Failed system call was shmget(key=1,
> size=1081344, 03600)
> initdb: Failed
> How do I recover from this and start initdb?
Did you start ipc-daemon2?
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html