This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: tcm-2.20-1
- From: Daniel Bößwetter <daniel at daniel-boesswetter dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:32:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: tcm-2.20-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The package 'tcm' is now available with the Cygwin distribution.
o http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~tcm/ (Homepage and Download)
The Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling is a collection of software tools to
present specifications of software systems in the form of diagrams,
tables, trees, and the like. TCM offers editors for techniques used in
Structured Analysis as well as editors for object-oriented (UML)
techniques. For some of the behavior specification techniques, an
interface to model checkers is offered. More in particular, TCM contains
the following editors.
* Generic editors for generic diagrams, generic tables and generic
trees. All available icons can be used and no syntactic diagram
constraints are checked.
* Unified Modeling Language (UML) editors for static structure (i.e.
class and object) diagrams, use-case diagrams, activity diagrams,
statecharts, collaboration diagrams, component diagrams and deployment
* Structured Analysis (SA) editors for entity-relationship diagrams,
data and event flow diagrams, state transition diagrams, function
refinement trees, transaction-use tables and function-entity type tables.
* Miscellaneous editors such as for JSD (process structure and
network diagrams), recursive process graphs and transaction
decomposition tables. These editors are no longer updated but they will
remain available within TCM.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Graphics"
and then click on the appropriate fields until the above announced
version numbers appear if they are not displayed already.
If your mirror doesn't yet have the latest version of this package after
24 hours, you can either continue to wait for that site to be updated or
you can try to find another mirror. For questions concerning the Cygwin
port of TCM, feel free to contact me via email
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html