This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: dhananjay naniwadekar <nani3skip45 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:57:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
- References: <Law11-F590lbhsKd6QR0000b9dc@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, dhananjay naniwadekar wrote:
> You might have received request for feedback on this error-message many
> times. But I could not find any remedy through google search.
> When I try to install cygwin on my Winodws-98 desktop, I receive the message
> A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
> A required .dll file, cygintl-2.dll was not found
> I tried to run 'ls -l' and even that command did not run.
> Please help.
Did you try the FAQ? <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC32>
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html