This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash and rxvt exiting with .NET
- From: cygwin at sloth dot homelinux dot org
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:57:16 -0600
- Subject: bash and rxvt exiting with .NET
- Organization: Unorganized
I'm using .NET 1.1 in development. I have tried using both the
standard bash cygwin terminal and rxvt with limited success.
Whenever I run my .NET console application from within Cygwin and
that application generates an exception, the Cygwin session ends after
I cancel the "Do You Want to Debug?" dialog. The entire "terminal"
I have tried googling for a similar problem without much luck. Help?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html