This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't build Cscope 15.5 with ncurses 5.3-4 package - no ncurses.h!
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: "Frank P. Hart" <fphart at eos dot ncsu dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:32:53 -0200 (BRST)
- Subject: Re: Can't build Cscope 15.5 with ncurses 5.3-4 package - no ncurses.h!
- References: <ICEPIJAJLLEKFPFOCIFCOEBJCCAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Frank P. Hart wrote:
> I am interested in using the Cscope package with ViM on
> my Cygwin/WinXP installation. Unfortunately, the
> configure script (and subsequent make attempts) for
> Cscope 15.5 fails because the file 'ncurses.h' is
> absent. The ncurses package on my installation is version
> I searched through the setup packages and found that the
> last version of ncurses to have 'ncurses.h' was version
> 5.2-8. Unfortunately, the choices available to me from
> setup.exe are only 5.3-1 and 5.3-4.
> I'd appreciate some advice on how to make this work, if
> at all possible. Where do I find version 5.2-8, and what
> co-requisite libraries must be installed to make Cscope
The headers are installed in /usr/include/ncurses, and symlinks
to them in /usr/include.
Or something is wrong on your end.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html