This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: links-0.99pre14-1
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:58:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: links-0.99pre14-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The link-0.99pre14-1 package has been updated in the Cygwin
1) Initial Cygwin release by new maintainer and update to upstream
0.99pre14 release. (Harold L Hunt II)
2) Patch to fix the File->OS Shell and File->New Window commands.
(Frédéric L. W. Meunier)
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Web"
and then click on the appropriate field until the above announced
version number appears if it is not displayed already.
If your mirror doesn't yet have the latest version of this package after
24 hours, you can either continue to wait for that site to be updated or
you can try to find another mirror.
Please send questions or comments to the Cygwin mailing list at:
If you want to subscribe go to:
I would appreciate if you would use this mailing list rather than
emailing me directly. This includes ideas and comments about the setup
utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html