This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Open bash in given directory
- From: Tim-Oliver Husser <husser at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:21:22 +0100
- Subject: Open bash in given directory
- Reply-to: Tim-Oliver Husser <husser at gmx dot de>
is there any way to start the bash in a given directory? A context
menu "Open this directory in bash" or something like that in the
explorer would be nice. :)
Any ideas, how to do this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html