This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libmoldname.a with msvc
- From: Jerome Robert <jeromerobert at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:57:22 +0100
- Subject: libmoldname.a with msvc
- Reply-to: jeromerobert at users dot sourceforge dot net
I created an executable with msvc, linked to libmoldname.a from mingw. I
did it because my program is full of call to function underscored by
Microsoft (_strdup, _putenv...). My executable is crashing each time I
call a function from libmoldname. When debugging the assembly code I can
see that the jump to __imp__putenv drive to a bad memory address. I can
see from the map file created by the linker that __imp_putenv is
included from msvcrt.lib. I also tryed to link my program with
libmsvcrt.a but it crash before entering the main function. I am using
mingw runtime 3.2 from the cygwin distribution.
Did someone tried to do this before and get the same troubles ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html