This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl PrivoxyWindowOpen missing?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:23:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: Perl PrivoxyWindowOpen missing?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <3FBE356B.20695.7F4F3F@localhost>
Stephen Biggs wrote:
> Trying to run a downloaded Perl script that I really need to have working
> and I get the following error message:
> Undefined subroutine &main::PrivoxyWindowOpen called...
> This is with the latest install of everything, done today.
> Is this a problem with Perl missing some library? Is there some sort of
> work around?
This is actually due to a bug/config error in Privoxy. One of its popup
sources to the one you're seeing. Unfortunately, that action was
wrongfully applied to your URL. I believe this selectivity has been
much improved, so you should definitely grab the latest actionsfile from
the site (or CVS.) This doesn't have anything to do with Cygwin or
Perl, they're both innocent.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html