This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing aclocal-1.4, automake-1.4
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:38:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: missing aclocal-1.4, automake-1.4
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311180937130.922@eos>
Brian Ford wrote:
It seems configure is looking for these in the path. Should there be
links in /usr/bin/ for these like there is for the -1.7 versions?
automake-1.4p5 (which is the current version of automake-stable) doesn't
provide those links. automake-1.4p6 does -- stay tuned for an update.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html