This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: nfs-server 2.2.47-2
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: "Nerijus Baliunas" <nerijus at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:25:17 -0500
- Subject: RE: nfs-server 2.2.47-2
> Latest cygwin, w2k, FAT, /etc/exports:
Using nfs-server with a FAT filesystem is questionable.
We've tried, and not been able to get it nfsd running
properly except on an NTFS filesystem with ntsec enabled.
You might want to try enabling the ntea option (CYGWIN=ntea),
but I suggest you read the Cygwin user guide about this
option before deciding if you want to experiment using it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html