This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount and ln commands
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:25:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: mount and ln commands
- References: <BAY7-F573jjlreV9BOb0000b2d6@hotmail.com>
Erica Ramsey wrote:
> $ mount -tf "c:\PalmDev" /PalmDev
Use C:\\PalmDev. Or better still, since Windows is really (trust me!)
agnostic about this under the command shell skin, use "C:/PalmDev" (i.e.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html