This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:28:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: chmod
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311121045260.9584@eos> <email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311131835110.9584@eos> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311151107580.922@eos>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 11:21:41AM -0600, Brian Ford wrote:
>I'm sorry for being grumpy, but I just don't know what's left to tell.
>I guess WJM rubs off quickly, huh?
It's the subliminal messages we put in the cygwin DLL source code. As
soon as you start to become more knowledgeable about cygwin, you
automatically become meaner. Glad to see it's working.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html