This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Cannot read: No space left on device" accessing DDS3 drive on W2K
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:00:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: "Cannot read: No space left on device" accessing DDS3 drive on W2K
- References: <B1FEC3999D29AC4AA821A1868476155761734A@aleph.appgeo.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 11:40:25AM -0500, Sean Brown wrote:
> Well, it was an ID-10-T error. A reboot solved the problem. Evidently,
> Cygwin requires a reboot on W2K before all functionality is available.
Nope, wrong assumption. Your machine did require a reboot for some
unknown reason but it's not Cygwin which needs it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html