This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: a2ps header clipping problem
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Hughes, Bill" <Bill dot Hughes at cox dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:59:28 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: a2ps header clipping problem
- References: <4989AFD7505BD611961B0002A5DA3E740382BEB3@NNHML2>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Hughes, Bill wrote:
> Sent: 14 November 2003 16:30 From: Igor Pechtchanski
> > > Should a2ps be configured to default to "Letter" instead of "A4"?
> >Yes, IMO - see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-11/msg00193.html>.
> Why? It doesn't seem evident from the referenced posting. If it's a USA
> v Rest Of World Thing fine (or not), but is there a technical reason?
> A2ps seems to have originated in Europe which would explain the default
> to A4...
Umm, yes, you're quite right. I should change that line to a comment
instead (just so us USA people know how to fix our margins).
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html