This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cc1plus.exe not included in GCC 3.3.1-3?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Brian P Kasper <Brian dot P dot Kasper at aero dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:41:26 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: cc1plus.exe not included in GCC 3.3.1-3?
- References: <OF5A30E6B4.568D716E-ON88256DDD.006F967F@notes.aero.org>
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Brian P Kasper wrote:
> cc1plus.exe appears to be missing from gcc 3.3.1-3. I'd been running
> 3.2-3, and all was well. I upgraded to 3.3.1-3 and began experiencing
> the "cannot exec `cc1plus' error. I downgraded to 3.2 and the problem
> ceased. At the end of this message I've attached the output of two
> compile attempts, the first with 3.2 and the second with 3.3.1.
WAGs: What does ls -l and
getfacl on /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.1/cc1plus.exe show? Also,
check the output of cygcheck -c | grep gcc for gcc-g++ and see:
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html