This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash v2.05b.0 + nmake v7.10.3077 problem
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <blytkerchan at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:18:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: bash v2.05b.0 + nmake v7.10.3077 problem
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 12:15:34PM +0100, Lars Monecke wrote:
> I updated to msvc 7.1. Before I used msvc 6.0 with no problems in compiling
> from bash. Now nmake has problems to compile in the bash enviroment.
> The following error occured:
> Makefile(147) : fatal error U1054: cannot create inline file ''
> Has anyone the same problems?
> Is it a problem of nmake or my makefile (i use qmake to generate my
You're giving us very little (way too little) information to help you in any
way. Have a look at http://cygwin.com/problems.html and perhaps post things
* the Makefile (especially line 147 seems to be of interest)
* a step-by-step description of what you're doing
* whether it works when invoking nmake from the Windows command shell (will
help to find out whether it has anything to do with Bash, Cygwin, etc.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html