This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to add MPI on Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:53:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to add MPI on Cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:43:29PM -0500, Amandeep Parmar wrote:
> I was wondering if we can add other compiler packages to Cygwin. I want to
> install the parallel programming package MPI to cygwin ( which I think is
> not already included in cygwin). I would really appreciate if somebody can
> help me out with it.
See http://cygwin.com/setup.html to learn how to contribute packages
to the Cygwin distribution and to act as package maintainer.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html