This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to do "hexdump" to analyze special white-space characters?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:12:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: how to do "hexdump" to analyze special white-space characters?
- References: <KJEOKFJJEDMIGBEEJCHCIEKMOLAA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <KJEOKFJJEDMIGBEEJCHCEEAAPKAA.email@example.com>
Ralf Hauser wrote:
To some degree, I can analyze different variants of these files with
I've always specified it as "cat -vet" (think taking the cat to the vet)
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html