This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Info versus Man
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: "Hughes, Bill" <Bill dot Hughes at cox dot co dot uk>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:30:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: Info versus Man
- References: <4989AFD7505BD611961B0002A5DA3E740382BEA4@NNHML2>
On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 10:41:45AM -0000, Hughes, Bill wrote:
> > Try pinfo. If it doesn't find an info page it'll look for a man page.
> Except that under rxvt pinfo leaves the data on the screen where info and
> man leave you back where you started. In a console it does what I would
> So (for me) the choice is between rxvt and pinfo...
$ grep CLEAR /etc/pinforc
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html