This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pine 4.58 for Cygwin takes a very long time to close a certainIMAP INBOX
- From: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:12:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: Pine 4.58 for Cygwin takes a very long time to close a certainIMAP INBOX
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0311092101240.1204@pervalidus>
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
:) I don't know what's wrong, but can't reproduce with the same versions
:) of PC-Pine and Pine for Linux.
:) I have 5 IMAP accounts. The main INBOX is fastmail.fm.
:) [deleted configuration of incoming folders]
:) When I switch from one of the PostAcessLite accounts to another, no
:) matter if they're empty, have a single message, or more, Pine stays at
:) the "Closing folder foo" for a very long time, like 30s to 1 minute,
:) and then opens the one I select.
:) Or let me know how to "debug" it. Pine's -d imap4 doesn't show anything
Could it be possible that you show me the output of pine -d 9?. If you
can show me the part where you switch mailboxes, it would be great. At the
top of my head, among things you may want to look into are the
rsh-timeout, and ssh-timeout. Make sure both of them are equal to 0.
Let me know how that goes.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html