This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to force passfile-login via SSL?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:07:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to force passfile-login via SSL?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <email@example.com>
Ralf Steinh wrote:
> Cygwin's SSH is the only incoming contact point of our server with the
> Internet, the rest protected by a firewall.
> Because our passwords are potentially weak (=short), and also to give
> remote-access to only a limited set of users, I want to configure Cygwin to
> allow connections with SSH only when they try to log in via a keyfile. (So
> NOT via Username/Password of any NT-User).
Have a look at "man sshd_config". I think the directive you want is
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html