This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Pine 4.58 for Cygwin takes a very long time to close a certain IMAPINBOX
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:16:58 -0200
- Subject: Pine 4.58 for Cygwin takes a very long time to close a certain IMAPINBOX
I don't know what's wrong, but can't reproduce with the
same versions of PC-Pine and Pine for Linux.
I have 5 IMAP accounts. The main INBOX is fastmail.fm.
The others are
When I switch from one of the PostAcessLite accounts to
another, no matter if they're empty, have a single message, or
more, Pine stays at the "Closing folder foo" for a very long
time, like 30s to 1 minute, and then opens the one I select.
I have all latest packages on XP Professional SP1 with all
updates, and use NTFS.
Since PostacessLite doesn't seem to allow new users to create
accounts, I'm willing to let Eduardo log in mines.
Or let me know how to "debug" it. Pine's -d imap4 doesn't show
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html