This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:50:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- References: <3FA5590F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 01:31:52PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus G Daniels <email@example.com> writes:
>Marcus> Would it be possible to add a -D_WIN32 to the libjava/libltdl
>Marcus> Makefile for Cygwin?
>It looks like it would be a bit more in line with existing code to
>just add it to libltdl/ltdl.h.
Please don't do this. Cygwin is not WIN32. We explicitly don't set
_WIN32 in cygwin for a reason. Why is it required for Java? Why isn't
normal UNIX code being used?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html