This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-agent on cygwin
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Robert Mecklenburg" <mecklen at cimsoft dot com>,"Cygwin Users List" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:56:02 -0000
- Subject: Re: ssh-agent on cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
Robert Mecklenburg wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting ssh-agent to work. I've tried both dsa
> and rsa keys with and without a passphrase and every time I'm still
> prompted for a password on the remote system. I've looked at the ssh
> faq and googled the cygwin list. I can login remotely without a
> password using authorized_keys files, but I'd rather not have to
> manage them.
ssh-agent does NOT avoid the need for authorized_keys files.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html