This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C++ Compilers : Comparative Performance Testsuite
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:18:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++ Compilers : Comparative Performance Testsuite
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Interesting, it is really a little faster when libstdc++ is directly
compared with the STLport library. So it would make sense to use it when
performance is an issue.
I guess it is smaller, too, the stdlibc++ not being shared.
(or it is, now? I forgot to check before clicking "send" ;) )
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html