RE: Testers for new ssh-*-config scripts wanted!

Sorry but,

The doc of bash explains this behavior (help read). You can experiment the
same think on Redhat per exemple. And don't forget to use "echo $_cygwin |
od -t x1" to show what is stored in the variable.

Have a nice cygweek, Philippe.

Nothing !