This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:44:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- References: <3FA5590F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 12:20:47PM -0700, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
>Would it be possible to add a -D_WIN32 to the libjava/libltdl Makefile
>for Cygwin? Then the LoadLibrary support will get compiled-in, and
>dynamic libraries can be loaded into GCJ apps.
No. If there is dynamic linking to be done it should work through
dlopen and pals. Defining _WIN32 is not the way to accomplish this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html