This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Stability Problem with Cygwin Pthreads
- From: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J dot Kraaijeveld at Askesis dot nl>
- To: "Arash Partow" <arashp at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:18:34 +0100
- Subject: RE: Stability Problem with Cygwin Pthreads
> Also if possible could people download the ThreadTest source code
> and also download the latest cygwin dll snapshot and tell me if
> they see the test application crash or not, then if you know how
> to build cygwin also download the cygwin source and rebuild the dll
> with debug info and then see if it crashes, also rebuild it without
> debug info and see if it crashes or not.
I tested your program and found out that the crashes were in compiler generated code (especially in STL code). Upgrading to the latest version of everything (GCC in particular) solved everything for me without using any Cygwin snapshots.
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html