Change Windows Username

Hi

I changed my Windows username ("Pierre François" in "Pierre_François") replacing the space by an underscore because the space inside of it caused errors in the startx script (perhaps a bug that could be fixed).

The Cygwin shell seem not to be completely aware of the change.

Two /home directories now exists:

/home/Pierre\ François
/home/Pierre_Fran\347ois.

Notice the change of 'ç' in '\347'.

When I launch startx, I have the old one as default starting directory.

Is there anyway to clean all this? Thank you.

--
Pierre François (http://www.romanliturgy.org)
Roemer Visscherstraat 46