Re: gcc and iostream

Hi all,

Okay, I've replaced the using namespace std with std:: for each call to
cout/cin.  The error I got was interesting.  It seems cout is not declared in
namepace std.

error: `cout' undeclared in namespace `std'

Obviously something is up.  If anyone can think of anything, let me know.  The
only lead I'm tracing now is if the Tornado headers are somehow being pulled in.

Thanks all,

Yamin