This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: forking from a DLL?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:26:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: forking from a DLL?
- References: <3FA1BFF5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 02:50:45AM +0100, Pierre-Philippe Coupard wrote:
>Does anybody know what my problem might be? is it possible to fork in a
>DLL at all, in fact?
forking in a DLL should be possible but given the strange way that windows
loads dlls into different addresses in child processes, it is probably
not going to work in practice.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html