This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setting up Cygwin for SSH port forwarding?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Jon Hughes" <cygwinlist at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:06:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Setting up Cygwin for SSH port forwarding?
- References: <Law15-F44cpCy8xFnr900046e73@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:54 PM 10/30/2003, Jon Hughes you wrote:
>I'm really sorry if this is available elsewhere, I searched the archives and google and found nothing useful..
>I pretty much need step by step instructions for setting up cywin to create a ssh tunnel for using VNC on my home computer from work.
Read /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*README for information on how to
set up ssh on Cygwin. Then go to
Sorry, it's not step-by-step but you should be able to wade through and
get it all working.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html