This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: dan_nazario at americancentury dot com, Dan_Nazario/ACIM/americancentury at americancentury dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:47:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?
- References: <OF96AC265F.22DEA73B-ON86256DCF.004820F3@americancentury.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Thursday 30 October 2003 05:15,
> The Java application is running from within a bash/cygwin shell.
> Perhaps I could have made that more clear.
And how does starting Sun Java from a bash shell restrict the memory
available to it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html