This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?
- From: Dan_Nazario/ACIM/americancentury at americancentury dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:15:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?
- Reply-to: dan_nazario at americancentury dot com
The Java application is running from within a bash/cygwin shell.
Perhaps I could have made that more clear.
<timothyprince@s To: email@example.com,
bcglobal.net> Dan_Nazario/ACIMfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
10/29/2003 10:15 Subject: Re: Does Cygwin have a 2GB Memory/RAM limit ?
On Wednesday 29 October 2003 19:38,
> I am running a Java application (Java version 1.4.x).
So this thread has nothing to do with cygwin?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html